2012

Wednesday, May 27, 2009




I love things in bloom! I think I started with one pink iris. :-)

Part of today I spent with my Mom, taking her in for her infusion, then shopping with her after plus driving around town looking at the iris, rhododendrons, and peonies in beautifully landscaped yards. And I was sewing at home, and shopping on my own. Hobby Lobby is having a great sale on frames! But mostly I spent money on rhododendrons. I got a small leaved pink one and a large red one. I've decided that rhododendrons would look beautiful against the horse pasture fence, under the trees. Theoretically. In reality it will probably be too cold for them, unless the masses of leaves that pile up there protect them.

Mom and I were treated to a close up look at about 5 Canadian Geese today. They wouldn't get out of the middle of Irish Ridge Road. I finally eased by them, herding them into a driveway.

No comments: